- Promotion of rugby.
- Promotion of Sopot in Poland and in the world.
- Promotion of physical activity among the inhabitants of Sopot and the
II. SOPOT BEACH RUGBY ORGANIZER
- The organizer is the Foundation (Fundacja Sportu i Rekreacji Edwarda Hodury.
III. DATE, PLACE, TIME
1. Sopot Beach Rugby will take place on July 29, 2023 in Sopot
2. The place of the event and the Competition Office is the city beach near to the pier, entrance no. 23.
3. Start of the tournament
10.00 am – Women’s and SBR Heroes (amateurs) Tournaments
(office is open from 8.30 am to 9.30 am for team verification)
2.00 pm – Men’s Tournament
(office is open from 11.30 pm to 1.30 pm for team verification)
4. The starting and ending time of Sopot Beach Rugby by July 29 may be subject to change.
IV. RULES AND PARTICIPATION
1. SBR men’s, women’s, and SBR “Heroes” tournaments are played in full contact, in accordance with the Sopot Beach Rugby regulations.
2. Players who have reached the age of 18 can participate in the tournaments. For women, the age limit is 16 years.
3. The following can participate in the men’s and women’s SBR tournament:
– Rugby clubs participating in senior competitions in all leagues,
– Active rugby players. No player licenses are required.
4. The following can participate in the SBR “Heroes” (amateur) tournament.
– Teams from the Polish 2nd Rugby League,
– Veteran teams
– Rugby 7 clubs (which do not have teams in the Extraliga, 1st Rugby League “15”)
– Amateur teams,
– Players from other sports disciplines. Foreign teams will be qualified individually.
5. The maximum number of teams allowed:
– Men’s SBR tournament – 16 teams
– Women’s SBR tournament – 8 teams
– SBR “Heroes” (amateur) tournament – 8 teams
V. REGISTRATION AND FEE
1. Applications for tournaments will be accepted through the application form available on the website www.sopotbeachrugby.com, directly to the address email@example.com.
2. Participation in the event is possible only after the Organizer has confirmed the application.
3. Teams can enter tournaments:
– Sopot Beach Rugby women (entry fee)
– Sopot Beach Rugby men (entry fee)
– SBR Heroes – amateur
4. On-line applications for Sopot Beach Rugby will be accepted from February 1, 2023 to July 25, 2023
5. Registration will be closed after reaching the assumed limit of participants (16 men’s teams, 8 women’s teams, 8 teams in the amateur tournament).
6. The entry fee in Sopot Beach Rugby:
– 600 PLN (team)
7. The fee must be paid to the account:
Foundation (Fundacja Sportu i Rekreacji Edwarda Hodury)
Account number: 10 1050 1764 1000 0023 0180 0369
Account for foreign transfer:
SWIFT – INGBPLPW EN 10 1050 1764 1000 0023 0180 0369
Transfer title: entry fee – team name – for Sopot Beach Rugby 2023
8. The entry fee is refundable only if the tournament for which the team has signed up does not take place
9. The entry fee guarantees:
– Participation in the tournamen
– Medical assistance
– Referee service
– Trophy for teams placing 1-3
– Statuette for teams placing 4-8 / 4-16
– Medals for all teams (12 pieces)
VI. NUTRITION POINTS, ACCOMODATION, SANITARY
- During the tournaments the paid catering point will be open.
- Organizer does not provide accommodation and transport
- The organizer guarantees free access to the toilets.
VII. PROTECTION OF PERSONAL DATA
- Personal data of Sopot Beach Rugby participants will be processed in accordance with art. 6 par. 1 lit. f RODO. The administrator of personal data will be the Foundation.
- Processing of data referred to in paragraph 1 in connection with participation in Sopot Beach Rugby also includes the publication of the participant’s name and surname along with the name of the place where he resides in every way in which the project is published or distributed. Consent to image and image registration at Sopot Beach Rugby for marketing purposes.
- The participant has the right to inspect their personal data and correct them.
- Providing personal data and consenting to their processing is voluntary, but their failure or lack of consent to their processing prevents you from participating in Sopot Beach Rugby. By submitting to the organizer a correctly completed and signed application form, the participant agrees and allows the use of personal data provided by him for the purpose of sending information about future events, commercial products as well as internal administrative and analytical needs of the Administrator. The participant has the right to withdraw such consent and may do so at any time by sending an email to the Administrator with removal request.
- All information about participants obtained by the organizer and included in the start form will be saved electronically. The basis for processing is indispensability to perform the contract (Article 6 (1) (b) of the GDPR).
VIII. COMPLAINT PROCEDURE
- Complaints regarding matters related to Sopot Beach Rugby should be submitted in writing with the justification to the organizer to the following address: Fundacja Sportu i Rekreacji Edwarda Hodury 81-756 Sopot, ul. B.Chrobrego 11/1, with the note Sopot Beach Rugby – “Complaint “, Within 7 (seven) days from the date of the event – directly or by registered mail (the date on the postmark shall prevail).
- Complaints sent after the deadline specified in paragraph 1 shall not be considered.
- Complaints about Sopot Beach Rugby, Organizer will be considered within 30 (thirty) days from the date of their receipt.
- The Organizer’s decision regarding complaints regarding Sopot Beach Rugby will be final.
IX. FINAL PROVISIONS
- All participants of Sopot Beach Rugby are subject to these regulations.
- The Organizer reserves the right to conduct interviews with each of the participants, take photos and film them for advertising, promotional purposes, use on the Internet or in radio and television broadcasts, as well as for other commercial needs.
- The Organizer reserves the right to use, free of charge, all photos, film materials, interviews and sound recordings of the participants of the Memorial in Poland and other countries.They can be used by the Organizer by placing on CD-Roms, DVDs, in catalogs and on the media, on websites, in newspapers and at exhibitions, as well as on promotional and advertising needs related to the activities carried out by the Organizer.
- In the place of Sopot Beach Rugby it is forbidden to bring intoxicants, illegal substances, substances increasing physical performance and alcohol of any kind. Participants are prohibited from taking such substances both before and during Sopot Beach Rugby under the condition of exclusion from participation. If the participant is found to be in violation of the alkohol, drugs or othe substances, the organizer reserves the right to not allow him to participate in Sopot Beach Rugby or to exclude him from next games.
- By submitting to the organizer, a correctly completed and signed application form, the participant agrees and allows the use of personal data provided by him for the purpose of sending information about future events, commercial products as well as internal administrative and analytical needs, in accordance with the Act on the protection of personal data (Article 13 of the RODO).
- All participants have the right to access their personal data and the right to rectify them, delete (details in article 17RODO), processing restrictions (details in article 18RODO), data transfer rights (details in art.20RODO), right to object (details in article 21RODO), the right to withdraw consent.
- The organizer provides a medical point during Sopot Beach Rugby.
- The organizer is not responsible for things lost during the event.
- The results will be published on the event website sopotbeachrugby.com , facebook of the Foundation and SBR and forwarded to media information.
- The organizer is not responsible for confirming untruth about the health condition of the Sopot Beach Rugby participant, for any unforeseeable circumstances, for delaying the resignation from the participation of teams, for time changes, thefts, for natural disasters, extreme weather conditions.
- The organizer has the right to change any point of the regulations.
- In matters not covered by the regulations, the Organizer decides.